[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquistions development list from EG conference

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Jun 1 13:10:37 EDT 2015

I noticed one line item requesting acquisitions sources for reports.  Was
there a consensus of what sources were needed?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>