[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquistions development list from EG conference

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jun 1 11:13:14 EDT 2015

At the 2015 Evergreen Conference, acquisitions interface users and the
Acquisitions Working Group created a list of development priorities for
the interface. The attached list is divided into the ranked requests and
requests that are desired; but lower priority to attendees.

The list is just a list at this point. We also have not created Launchpad
bugs for these. There may be some already; but, I wanted to get this out
quickly to start discussion so have not yet matched any to the list. If
you know of any already reported, please let me know and I will reference
them.

As we discuss the list and gather more information to further explain the
individual items, I will begin creating requirements documents that we can
then post to the community to solicit funds to assist in development and
that should be appropriate to use to guide the development.

Please let me know if there are other issues that should be added. Also, I
could create a poll from the list so that those that did not have the
opportunity to attend the conference can vote on the request ranking, if
desired.

So, let's start the discussion ---- the list is attached as a pdf and as
MSWord. I can create it as a Google doc if needed as well.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service