[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] About current year/prev year total circs stats

Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Mon Jun 1 16:32:48 EDT 2015

Good afternoon,

We have a report template to generate all the items being circulated, however the total circulation count always included the circ history from our last ILS. (All the previous ILS circ history was transferred to Evergreen total circs field).

Just wondering is there a way to generate a report for current year or previous year total circulation counts?

I can't find current/prev year total circs fields in the item table.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Best,

Rita Liu
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939