[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bills Current Receipt Template and Total Owed

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Wed Jun 10 15:56:12 EDT 2015

Hi,
   We are at 2.6.3. Patrons often ask for a print-out of current bills that includes their overall balance. The Bills Current Receipt does have a %total_owed% macro, but, when we add it to the template, it gives the balance of the last bill listed on the receipt and not the balance of all bills on the receipt. I did check Launchpad and could not find this listed as a bug. What am I missing?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott  Thomas, MLS
Head of Information Technologies and Technical Services
Scranton Public Library
Lackawanna County Library System
2006 N. Main Ave.
Scranton, PA 18508