[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Modifing Reports

Elizabeth Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Wed Jun 10 16:02:27 EDT 2015

The new feature is great for this, but another option to consider is using
group e-mail rather than individual e-mail addresses in reports.  For
example, if there is an e-mail address that goes to the library's reference
staff, put that address in the report, the e-mail will always go to the
right people no matter who joins or leaves the staff.

--
Elizabeth B. Thomsen
Member Services Manager