[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Outreach - ALA

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Jun 10 16:14:12 EDT 2015

The Evergreen Outreach Committee will have a booth in the exhibit hall for
the first time, at the June ALA Annual Conference in San Francisco.

Are you interested in helping for a short while at this booth?  We're
looking for those in the Evergreen community to meet with conference
attendees and talk with them about Evergreen at our booth.

A link to the booth schedule can be found here.  We're hoping for two
people per slot, but we may go with just one person based on sign-ups:

*http://tinyurl.com/o2yrpmp <http://tinyurl.com/o2yrpmp>*

If you have any questions about the booth, you can write me at
terlaga at biblio.org.

Thank you for your consideration!  Hope to see you at ALA!

Amy Terlaga
The Evergreen Outreach Committee
--
Amy Terlaga