[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobius Book Carousel Demoed at the EG Conference this year

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Mon Jun 29 12:56:55 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Has anyone implemented the Book Carousel that Mobius demoed at the conference this year? (http://slides.mobiusconsortium.org/blake/bookcarousel/#/1). I have been going over the slides trying to implement this on our test server with no luck so far. I have placed the appropriate .tt2 files in their locations and created lists with our circulation account, but nothing is showing up either in the lists or on our OPAC. Are there additional instructions online somewhere that I am missing? Extra details: we have four libraries running on our system and at this point we are only looking to implement it for one.

Thanks!

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
IT Technical Assistant