[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobius Book Carousel Demoed at the EG Conference this year

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Jun 29 14:20:00 EDT 2015

Jesse,

Did you happen to get the code from Github?

https://github.com/mcoia/mobius_evergreen/tree/master/bookbag_update

There is a folder structure there intended to match the folder structure
in /openils

/openils/var/web/opac/skin/default/js/carousel
and
/openils/var/web/templates/opac/parts

The various files belong to various places. If you are using a template
override, book_carousel.tt2 needs to be in the base template folder
otherwise the template toolkit breaks.

Be sure and edit book_carousel.tt2 and replace the numbers with your
bookbag id numbers.

If you are getting nothing, then you might need to inspect the resulting
html page and look for

Check to see if that div has any content. If not, the javascript stuff
isn't working. If it does, then take a careful look at your CSS. The
jquery plugin jcarousel is picky about the CSS. If you just use the CSS
example from Github, it should work but it never hurts to double check.

I would be happy to take a look at what you have.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS
573-234-4513