[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] libxml2 headers problem

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Fri Mar 6 12:43:30 EST 2015

On 03/06/2015 08:40 AM, Francis Kayiwa wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Jason Stephenson <jstephenson at mvlc.org> wrote:
>> You will not get Evergreen to work on OpenBSD without a ton of changes to
>> the code and build system.
>
> and is this desirable... I'm having a hard time grokking this.

Sure it is. OpenBSD has a very, very small installed base in comparison
to Linux. If you run a reasonably modern Linux, Evergreen just works. It
keeps resources focused.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"