[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] adding books and materials to library catalog

Howard Canning hcanning at bluehills.org
Mon Mar 9 13:39:59 EDT 2015

Ok thanks. I'm a total novice to Evergreen so nothing is too simplistic. Do
I use Create a Brief Record to create the   manual record or is there
something else. I envision Marc to be some comprehensive  centralized
database of book titles. Is this right? A bit like iTunes database for
music and album art.
Thanks.