[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fine notice language

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Mon Mar 9 17:53:09 EDT 2015

All –

Maybe this is for the academic libraries out there, I am not sure.

  But I need help with setting up the “trigger event definition” for sending out emails for fines / bills.   I don’t have any examples to draw from and I am not certain how to set them up.     If someone has a good example that is working for you, can you please share?   We would like to set up notifications for every other day to send a notice to students until the bill is paid or moves into a different category (up to two weeks).    Can that be done?

  Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS doubloons
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu