[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] adding books and materials to library catalog

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue Mar 10 09:23:59 EDT 2015

Elaine, you're awesome.  I'm passing that converter along to my cataloger.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm Reading
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>