[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Workflow Request

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Mar 16 15:06:03 EDT 2015

Greetings,

I have a request from one of the library systems in our consortium...The
library started using Acquisitions in January, and is the only one of our
libraries using it.  They're a 7-branch (plus bookmobile) system with
centralized acquisitions and cataloging.  They're also using EDI with Baker
& Taylor (and, soon, Bound to Stay Bound).   We're on Evergreen 2.7.

As they are settling in with Acquisitions and refining their workflows and
processes, they would like to talk on the phone with another library system
with established Acquisitions workflows, preferably one similar to
them--several branches, centralized acquisitions/cataloging, preferably
using Baker & Taylor EDI, and in the U.S.

If your library, or one you work with, would be willing to talk with them,
please let me know!

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill