[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Workflow Request

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Mon Mar 16 15:58:40 EDT 2015

Hi Debbie,

We have a library with branches that is similar to that, though they have B&T do their cataloging for them, and my department (Bibliomation Database Services) loads the records to the catalog on their behalf. They have the same arrangement with Brodart. I’m cc’ing our librarian, so if she wishes to make contact with yours, they can hook up.

Mary

Mary Llewellyn

Database Manager

Bibliomation, Inc.