[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Record problem with 2.6.1

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Fri Mar 20 10:45:42 EDT 2015

As a rule, always run autogen.sh after an upgrade. If there are no changes
that require it, it won't hurt. If there are, it will prevent issues like
the below from happening.

The -u is only necessary if you've made changes to your org. tree.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org