[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2015 Conference Program

Beth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:41:58 EDT 2015

Evergreen Community,

The program schedule for the 2015 International Evergreen Conference in
Hood River, Oregon is now available on the conference web site:

http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg15/schedule/

We are hoping that any interest groups (official or spontaneous) that are
not featured in the regular schedule will consider doing a lunch meeting
since it is a longer time slot. We can help find restaurants with
accommodations for a group.

We need a volunteer or volunteers for heading up the cataloging interest
group session.

If you have not already registered please consider joining us for what will
be a great conference.

http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg15/

Thank you,

Conference Program Planning Committee