[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking volunteers for Evergreen Public Relations Committee

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Mar 26 16:21:31 EDT 2015

Hi all,

The Evergreen Oversight Board is creating a public relations committee
with the goal of increasing the visibility of Evergreen in the larger
library community.

The PR Committee will comprise up to six members of the community, at
least one of whom is a member of the EOB, responsible for organizing
these activities. The EOB is responsible for appointing volunteers to
the committee. The tasks of the committee will include, but not be
limited to, establishing a presence at library conferences by renting
and staffing space in the exhibit hall, organizing Evergreen users
meetings, and/or encouraging presentations from Evergreen community
members; issuing press releases on noteworthy happenings in the
Evergreen community; and raising funds for PR activities.

At this time, I'm putting out a call for volunteers to help out on the
committee. If you're interested, please e-mail me directly.

Thank you!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier