[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Mar 30 17:57:59 EDT 2015

While thinking about it I wanted to inject a thought into the streams as we
approach the conference.  About six months after the conference each year
we have a Hack-A-Way, an opprotunity to host Evergreen developers in a low
key environment away from the general activities of the conference where
they can just talk about development and work.

The threshold is much lower than a conference with about 10 - 20
participants.  For those curious please read our WIKI page:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=hack-a-way

And if anyone would like to host please contact me.  Thanks!

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>