[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] web staff client update

Sally Fortin sallyf at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 27 15:33:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

The developers at ESI and the funding partners for the web staff client
have been hard at work on sprint 1, which encompasses the circulation
module.  Development and bug testing phases are complete.  The funding
partners reported 135 problems.  Of the reported issues, only 12 problems
are still being investigated.  The others have been resolved, deferred to
later sprints, or addressed as future enhancements.  We have opened
launchpad tickets to invite community help with the outstanding issues.
I've attached a spreadsheet listing the bugs reported, their statuses, and,
when relevant, the associated Launchpad bug reports.  As always, you can
watch the development in real time by accessing the web client at the
following address:

https://webby.evergreencatalog.com/eg/staff/login?route_to=%2Feg%2Fstaff%2F

While you're there, you can take a look at the progress being made in the
cataloging module.  Formal testing of sprint 2 functions will begin in the
next few weeks.

Thanks,
Sally

--