[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Tracking OPAC use for statistics

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Tue Mar 31 12:44:57 EDT 2015

We use google analytics to track website usage information within the OPAC.  I'm not sure that this technically gives you exactly the information that you've asked for specifically, but it would be a rough indicator of such.

I have a feeling the information could be gathered through logs, or something to that effect, but I don't imagine many people would want to do that.

I'll let someone else chime in though, there are far better sources of information on this list than myself!

Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Library Manager
Roanoke Public Library