[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Interest in Consortium Leaders Meeting at the Evergreen Conference?

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Fri May 8 08:16:31 EDT 2015

Good morning,
I wanted to thank everyone who responded on this thread and let you know
that the Consortium Leaders breakfast meetings are a "go" for the
conference next week.  The breakfast sessions will be held on Thursday and
Friday from 7:30-9:00 in the Gorge room.  The Gorge room is the same room
that the main Evergreen breakfast will be held in but we will have
separate, reserved tables set up for this group.

Cheers!
Grace

gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com