[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] electronic resource cataloging discussion

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Tue May 12 09:02:22 EDT 2015

Hi!

I am interested in this discussion as we really need to get our electronic resources into our catalog...

I was wondering about the reporting options if the records are just bib records with no copies attached. Rogan, you said "True, it is doable even in the reporter but it's more of a pain." Could you be a bit more specific? Is it because circ stats are based on copies?

Thanks,

Deana

Deana Cunningham
Interim Director, Granville County Library System
210 Main St., PO Box 339
Oxford, NC 27565
Phone: (919) 693-1121
Fax: (919) 693-2244
Website: www.<http://www./>granville.lib.nc.us
Email: deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org

You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!

(from Dr. Who: Tooth and Claw in Season 2)”
― Russell T. Davies<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/64464.Russell_T_Davies>