[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference Transportation

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue May 26 14:39:42 EDT 2015

+1 on the private airline and Evergreen State College ILS.

So, +2

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I've Read
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>