[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Duplicate entry in authors.tt2 (is this bug 958954?)

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu May 28 15:22:56 EDT 2015

Hi Sarah,

Looking at the subfield e information in that bug, Dan says:

Fall back to the $e if there is no explicit relator code;

It sounds like you are proposing the opposite, use the $e and, if it's
not available, fall back to the relator codes (subfield 4).

I would support that change in direction.

It sounds like an LP bug is in order! :)

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator