[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Duplicate entry in authors.tt2 (is this bug 958954?)

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org
Thu May 28 16:50:59 EDT 2015

That should be (Added Author) for the 700 field.

And I would be on board with displaying the subfield e as a parenthetical
instead of the plain text as Janet describes, although, alternatively if we
displayed information from the subfield 4 consistently with the subfield e
display, I'd be fine with that too, just so long as it's consistent one way
or the other.

And I hadn't looked for cases where the subfield 4 is repeated, but if only
one is displaying, I agree that should be remedied.

sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org