[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acq report of invoices with totals

Janet Brown Janetb at burlingtonwa.gov
Mon Nov 2 17:27:43 EST 2015

We have been trying to come up with a report of invoices which shows the total amount spent on each invoice along with any added charges, i.e. taxes, shipping or processing fees that have been added to the invoice. We have created some reports but they return lists of all the individual items on the invoices rather than the total spent for each invoice. And they don't include the added charges.

Part of our issue may be that we can only use the reporting tool in Evergreen which might not be capable of doing what I would like since I can't seem to create a report that gives the results we want.

We would definitely appreciate help if anyone has created a report such as this that works.

Thank you!

Janet Brown
SysAdmin/Circ Supervisor

Burlington Public Library