[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acq report of invoices with totals

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Wed Nov 18 12:16:13 EST 2015

Hi Janet,

We have a report that shows the total amount spent per invoice, along with
the total number of items purchased.  But, this report does not include
additional charges.  We have to run a separate report for those.  I was not
able to create one report that would include both.  If someone else has, I
would love to see the query.

If you would like more information about our report templates, just let me
know.

Thanks.
beth

--