[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Test Writing Day 2

liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop
Tue Nov 10 16:48:52 EST 2015

I am scheduling the next Evergreen Test Writing Day for Friday,
November 20th from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST, 10:00 PM to 12:00 PM PST.

I will create some launchpad tickets for tests to write.  There are
some remaining from the previous Test Writing Day, so I will add to
those.  Feel free to add your own.  Please tag items for this event
with the test-writing-day-1 tag. Alternatively, there is a tag
needstest that exists.  Feel free to use that, and I will add the
test-writing-day-1 tag to it before the 20th.

Liam