[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Action Trigger Grouping Logic & Timing - Hold pickup

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Nov 12 09:26:06 EST 2015

I believe the library setting is more for OPAC display status, I could
be wrong. I don't know of anything that uses it in A/T.

The grouped events delay individually, as far as I know, so only those
that are valid during a given run will be considered for grouping.

 From my understanding, there is, basically, no way to guarantee
grouping unless the notifications go out once a day. And even that
becomes a potential problem if something automated is returning things
in the middle of the night.

--
Thomas Berezansky
Assistant Network Administrator