[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Test Writing Day

Jim Taylor jtaylor at jtdata.com
Tue Nov 17 13:12:10 EST 2015

Is there a link to a document somewhere that explains "Test Writing Day"?   What is the purpose, what happens, how does one get involved, etc.?   I assume the name is somewhat self-explanatory but the extended discussion here makes me think my first guess was wrong.  I browsed the top level of the web site but didn't see anything.

Thanks.

Jim