[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Test Writing Day

liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop
Tue Nov 17 13:31:13 EST 2015

I do not have a page on the Wiki yet describing test writing day.  I
wrote a quick explanation during the first one.  I will summarize it
on the Wiki.  Basically, we have a few pieces of code with the tag
test-writing-day-# on it.  People assign themselves one of those bugs
(or choose something they want to write a test for), and write a test
case for it using PgTap or Perl depending on the code in question.

Liam