[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acq report of invoices with totals

Sharon Douglas douglass at exchange.larl.org
Wed Nov 18 12:57:43 EST 2015

Hi Beth,
I’ve not been able to show the TOTAL AMOUNT SPENT PER INVOICE and would like to see your query for doing that.
Can you share it?

Sharon Douglas  -  Automation Coordinator - Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th St S  - Moorhead MN 56561  -  218-233-3757 ext 138  -  www.larl.org
The mission of LARL is to enrich lives and strengthen communities
LARL values intellectual freedom, equal access to information, respect,
tolerance, fun and welcoming atmosphere, excellent customer service,
and a current community driven collection.