[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] User persmissions - won't stick?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Fri Nov 20 15:40:08 EST 2015

All -

Ok.  These things get me stumped from time to time and I just can't remember why this is the way it is.  Any advice is welcome.

So.  We have the circ staff at one of our branches getting a "view_user_transactions" error.   So, as far as I know, I should be able to go into  the user permission editor and change that permission from system to consortium and that would fix this right?

Problem is, it never STAYS.   I have even made changes to the permission group and it STILL does not get changed on the patron user permissions.   Why is this?  What am I missing?

It would be great to have some guidance.  I know it is something stupid that I have missed.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS bombacity
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu