[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What templates are for acq in the EG custom templates folder?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Nov 24 09:47:22 EST 2015

All -

  Someone on our system seems to have moved or deleted the basic templates that we had when we set up the system.   These template were in the folder Shared Folders >> templates >> egadmin >> EG Custom Reports >> Acquisitions      Now they are completely gone.

  Is there a way anyone can let me know what the basic list of reports in that folder should be?   Where did they come from?   Are they part of the basic install with Evergreen?

We would really like to have them back.   We don't want to have to create everything from scratch one at a time.  :)

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS reporter care
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu