[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What templates are for acq in the EG custom templates folder?

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Nov 24 10:08:39 EST 2015

Jennifer,

There's not a way to recover deleted templates (unless you have a database backup).  If you or your system administrator can login as the "egadmin" user, they may be there, but no longer in a shared folder.  At this point there aren't a base set of reports templates that come along with stock Evergreen.  That's been a requested feature for many years now.

Hope that's helpful,

Chris