[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What templates are for acq in the EG custom templates folder?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Nov 24 10:17:12 EST 2015

Chris,

 Thanks.   I've tried 'replacing' them into that folder with no success.   I fear that they are deleted by someone else in the system.   <sigh>   We are trying to re-construct and just want a list of what might be missing from the folder.   Could be that someone moved them (we are hopeful!)?    If so, at least we could clone them into another folder that is shared by all.

Jennifer

Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS reporterdom
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu