[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen on a Bookmobile

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Oct 1 11:55:55 EDT 2015

I don't think any of our libraries are currently trying to run the staff client live on their bookmobiles - they typically use the standalone client for circulation and then process the offline transactions when they get back to their base.

We have not yet tested how well the web client will work on a cell connection, but hopefully it will be a lot more usable.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150