[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 016 & 029

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Oct 1 14:05:16 EDT 2015

We do strip them on import. I did not realize that also meant it would strip
them when added to an existing MARC record. Too me that is 2 different
procedures

We don’t use them – I don’t see the need for them either. I was testing for
Don.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager