[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2016 Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Oct 6 16:40:09 EDT 2015

My apologies.  I hope to get some news out for the 2016 Hack-A-Way soon.
I'm corresponding with a party about an important aspect of their proposal
now and am behind because of the flash flooding this weekend in our state.
Just to give context to those in other parts of the country we had one
library lose 20% of their collection so far, another has a basement storing
historical documents with 9 inches of water and so on.
It's been kind of crazy!  But I haven't forgotten.  :)

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>