[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] C/W MARS Evergreen android app FAQ

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Oct 7 12:33:00 EDT 2015

Hi Ken,

I just came across your app earlier this week. It's very slick - nice work!

Although I am a fan of the responsive catalog we have, I also know many
libraries would love to have an app for their catalog as well. I don't
think it's an either/or question, but a matter of providing several
options for users who are accessing our services from their mobile devices.

Would you be willing to post something to Launchpad about your app where
you can add a link your branch in the working repo?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen.

Launchpad is the place where Evergreen developers post their code for
new features. If you eventually don't have the tuits to work on a
generic app, somebody else may be able to work off the code that's there
to build one. Posting the information to Launchpad will make it easier
for developers to find the branch and to possibly collaborate on making
something that can be easily implemented by any Evergreen site.

Thanks so much for working on this and for sharing your code. It is a
wonderful thing when a user takes so much of an interest in our
libraries that they contribute their time and skills to improve access
to our resources.

Kathy Lussier

--
Kathy Lussier