[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Browse Indexes - 710

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Oct 9 16:02:41 EDT 2015

Jim,

I didn't do any experimenting with the 710. We did not receive any
complaints or any interest in the 710. I noticed that the 700 and the
710 were right next to each other in the LOC xslt definition and had the
exact same selector query and therefore offered our solution to the 700
as a possible solution to the 710. It looks like they are both treated
exactly the same in the LOC xslt template.

Glad you got it figured out!

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS