[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Poll for deciding October Evergreen for Academics meeting

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Oct 9 17:19:11 EDT 2015

Hello,

Thanks to everyone that voted in the poll. The next Evergreen for Academics
will be on Thursday, October 29 at 2 PM EST.

Here is the agenda for the meeting if someone wants to add topics...

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_for_academics:2015-10-29

Feel free to email me directly if you want EG wiki editing access.

Thanks,
Yamil

P.S. For viewing all upcoming Evergreen community meetings scheduled:

http://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/calendar/

You can also subscribe to the various community calendars so that the
meetings automatically appear in your calendar.

--

ysuarez at berklee.edu
617-747-2617