[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way 2016 Selection

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Oct 12 12:40:07 EDT 2015

Hi Rogan,

First, yay Evergreen Indiana, thanks for hosting a Hack-A-Way!

Next, I do not have any strong opinion on the proposal.  For myself, I
do not mind if we want to consider Indiana for two years in a row as
hosting site.  While it's nice to have it move around and see
different places, I think it is also equally nice to know that we will
definitely have a place to meet up and hack on Evergreen.

So, for my two cents, I say please proceed and with thanks to all
those involved.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum