[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way 2016 Selection

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:51:09 EDT 2015

Ditto Ben's comments.  I see no reason they (or anyone) can't bid every
year, assuming we go through the usual selection process to choose the best
site.  If we agree (and I think we do) that moving the site each year is a
good thing, we could stipulate up front that a site gets bonus points for
being different than the previous year's site and make that part of the
selection process.

-b