[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposal for release manager

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Oct 16 15:45:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> Schedule
> -------------------------------------
> * 5 February 2015: feature slush - at this point in the release, all
> significant feature branches should have LP bugfixes and pull
> requests. I would reserve the right to bump any new feature branches
> that come in after this date to the fall 2016 release.
> * 19 February 2015: feature freeze - no non-bugfix patches to be pushed
> * 25 February 2015: beta release
> * 10 March 2015: release candidate
> * 17 March 2015: 3.0.0 released

And since my release priorities don't include the development of a
TARDIS, here's what I meant:

* 5 February 2016: feature slush - at this point in the release, all
significant feature branches should have LP bugfixes and pull
requests. I would reserve the right to bump any new feature branches
that come in after this date to the fall 2016 release.
* 19 February 2016: feature freeze - no non-bugfix patches to be pushed
* 25 February 2016: beta release
* 10 March 2016: release candidate
* 17 March 2016: 3.0.0 released

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt