[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ERROR when trying to "bill a patron"

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Tue Oct 20 13:20:07 EDT 2015

Jennifer,

This may be a shot in the dark, but you may want to check under Admin ->
Server Admin -> Billing Types to see if you have entries in there.

When adding a bill, there needs to be at least one billing type to choose.

Echoing what others have said, workflow steps might provide more clues.

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org