[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing types - why can't I see them?

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri Oct 23 16:52:32 EDT 2015

Hi Jennifer,

Can you check the depth of the CREATE_BILL permission? If that permission
depth is set for system, that could be what's filtering out the billing
types owned by the other org units.

I haven't verified any of this, but when a set of permissions exists like:

VIEW_BILLING_TYPE
CREATE_BILLING_TYPE
UPDATE_BILLING_TYPE
DELETE_BILLING_TYPE

it suggests to me that those are the permissions that control who can
manage the list of billing types, not what appears when you're actually
applying a bill.

I would check that CREATE_BILL permission depth and see if changing it
makes a difference.

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org