[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] November Bug Squashing Day

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Oct 26 13:20:59 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Test! Code! Wrangle! It's time for another Bug Squashing Day!

Unfortunately, I missed scheduling our quarterly Bug Squashing Day in
August, but that just means we have lots of new patches added to LP that
need testing and many new bugs submitted that need confirmation and fixes.

We're targeting the week of November 16 for our next Bug Squashing Day.

For those who have never participated in Bug Squashing Day, it's a great
way for the entire community to help reduce the number of bugs in
Evergreen. Once again, MassLNC and MOBIUS will be loading patches on
Sandboxes so that others can test patches with the goal of getting those
fixes tested and merged into Evergreen as soon as we can.

More details are available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing.

If you're interested, please fill out the Doodle poll at
http://doodle.com/poll/342rw66h3ka52epi to let us know which date works
best for you.

Kathy

--