[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Information requests- websites

Mina Edmondson medmondson at yorklibraries.org
Thu Oct 29 14:58:01 EDT 2015

York County Library System is considering changes to our website. Our current vendor will not be doing websites in the future. Can you let me know if you are using WordPress or Drupal along with Evergreen. How does the website interact with the catalog? Are you using any special widgits to make the integration easier?

Have you built the website in house or use a vendor? What vendors can you recommend?

Please forward examples of your websites so we can get a better idea of what is being done by libraries with these platforms.

Mina C. Edmondson
District Consultant
York/Adams District
medmondson at yorklibraries.org