[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Expiration of Holds Shelf Holds

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 2 09:20:43 EDT 2015

Scott,

It's not a front-end setting.  See http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=evergreen/pines.git;a=commit;h=5ff86fed9461abcd8d9b33e9ef25d4ee1381f6ee.  We added a file which gets installed to /openils/var/web/xul/server/skin/custom.js on your Evergreen application server(s) with those lines and it "greys out" the Clear Holds Shelf option.  If I remember correctly, that was stolen from Ben Shum ;-).

Hope that's helpful!

Chris